Nosework is a fantastic fall/winter activity for you and your dog! Keep them mentally stimulated on cold weyes days by engaging their nose and brain in this fun activity. Nosework is great for all dogs but hyperactive, reactive, nervous, and fearful dogs benefit the most!
Starting Thursday, Dec. 7th at 6pm for 6 weeks with Ashley Gibbons
How it works:
6 Week Online Zoom Class
- 1 Zoom Session Per Week (Thursdays @ 6:00pm)
- Weekly homework videos posted in a Facebook Group
- Individual video feedback - You must submit 2 videos a week to graduate
- Supplies provided
- Classes will be recorded so in the case that you can’t make it, you can watch it at your own convenience
**classes are non-refundable and non-transferable**
Reviews from students in our previous classes:
1. My sheltie girl Arwen and I just completed our first nosework class with Ashley and we learned just as much as we had fun. Ashley was awesome guiding us through the exercises, never short of helpful advice when we got stuck somewhere, always keeping things fair, kind and achievable for the dogs, setting them up for success. I would fully recommend her as a trainer and also her nosework class. Nosework is such a great thing to try for any dog handler team, a great activity that is calming and engaging at the same time, especially for those higher arousal candidates. 🙂 We are already looking forward to the next level class of nosework.
2. I recommend Newfound Potential Dog Training and Ashley to everyone I know! She has been a game changer with our high drive German Shepherd. We especially love her online Nosework Course! 10/10
3. Ruby LOVES nosework. I’m pretty sure we’re in this for life now. I can’t explain how much she enjoys it and how it has magically helped lessen her reactivity as well.
4. I just completed the Introduction to Nosework class. Ashley’s love for dogs and training was very evident. She was not only very knowledgeable but she was also great at teaching us humans how to teach our dogs. Her feedback was very helpful and always positive. After doing this class I believe that nosework is the secret to a calm and happy dog. I would highly recommend both the nosework class and Ashley for any training needs. I cannot wait to do the next level with my dog!!