*This class is reserved for current clients- please do not sign up unless you have been contacted by our trainers*
IMPORTANT: Please scroll down to read the full description below.
Taught by Chloe Henderson!
Starting Saturday, October 14th @ 3:00pm. For dogs 4mo. to 12mo.
This 7 week class will teach you:
- How to get your dog focused & how to keep them focused despite tempting distractions
- Leash skills & basic heeling skills
- Recall (come when called)
- How to deal with barking, jumping & other common "problem behaviours"
- "Leave It" & impulse control skills
- "Drop It"
- Settle on a mat (aka "place" command)
- Tricks including sit, down, stand, hand touch, line up aka peek-a-boo, etc. (depending on the group's specific needs & current skills)
- & much more!
The same person must attend class with your dog every week. An additional person over 12 years old may attend with you.
This class will have an outdoor component- as many classes as possible will take place outside of the Ruffin' It facility, pending reasonable weather conditions.
Note: there will be no class Nov. 11 or Nov. 25; pending any unexpected cancellations, class schedule will be as follows:
Dec. 9 - Graduation!
Dogs must be up to date on their DA2PPv (the core Distemper/Parvo combo) vaccine, or have sufficient titres. Proof of vaccine history will be required at the first class, but if you are unsure about your dog's vaccine status please contact us at the below email ahead of time.
**Classes are non refundable and non transferable. You must attend 6 out of 7 classes to graduate.**
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
**Please note that this class is not suitable for dealing with any moderate to severe behaviour issues such as:
-Resource guarding (aggression over food & other possessions)
-Dogs with significant fear/anxiety
-Aggression towards humans or other animals
-Severe leash reactivity
If you are concerned about any of these behaviours with your dog, please contact us to discuss private training lessons: email@example.com