IMPORTANT: Please scroll down to read the full description below.
Taught by Chloe Henderson!
Starting Sunday, October 1st @ 6:30pm. For puppies 10-20 weeks old.
This 7 week class has a heavy focus on:
- Learning how to properly socialize your puppy while making positive associations with grooming, nail trims, vet visits, other dogs, people, loud noises, new environments, etc.
- How to deal with puppy biting, chewing & other "problem behaviours"
- Training games to help get your puppy focused in distracting environments
- Basic Leash Skills
- Puppy Recalls (come when called)
- Sit, Down, Stand, Hand Touch
- And much more!
The first class will be without your puppy. This will give us the opportunity to answer any questions you have, discuss things you can implement at home to set your puppy up for success, and start some training games to prepare you both for class the following week.
The same person must attend class with your puppy every week. An additional person over 12 years old may attend with you.
This class will have an outdoor component- as many classes as possible will take place outside of the Ruffin' It facility, pending reasonable weather conditions.
Note: there will be no class Sun. Oct. 8; pending any unexpected cancellations, class schedule will be as follows:
Oct. 1 - no puppies, just owners
Nov. 19 - Graduation!
Puppies must be up to date on their vaccine booster series in order to attend classes, but they do not have to have all of their boosters. Your puppy must have at least one DA2PPv (distemper/parvo combo) vaccine at least one week before the first class with puppies present; so your puppy must have their first vaccine by October 1st.
**Classes are non refundable and non transferable. You must attend 6 out of 7 classes to graduate**
Please email email@example.com with any questions.